Georgia e-Visa is one of the easiest to obtain in this era. The application process is so easy and straightforward and it takes less than 15 minutes to complete depending on your experience.
In other to start your Georgia e-Visa application, you’ll need to upload a scanned copy of your passport and a digital passport photo.
When you apply for the Georgia e-Visa, it will take about 5 days for it to be processed. You’ll be required to pay a $20 fee for your Georgia e-Visa to be processed.
I want you to stick by while I take you through all the steps you need to follow in other for you to get your Georgia e-visa. this might be confusing to you if it is your first time, but don’t freak out. As long as you follow this guide to the end without missing anything, then you have nothing to worry about.
Without wasting too much time, let us dive into the process and steps in getting a Georgia e-Visa. But before I dive straight into these steps, let us examine some important things you need to know regarding your e-Visa application.
When you start your application, you must ensure that you complete your registration. If you don’t complete your registration, your information will not be saved on the database.
If you’re someone who has a phobia of filling forms, then brace yourself because you’ll need to fill forms that will take you up to 10 minutes to fill.
What Is Georgia e-Visa?
What Are The Require Documents Needed When Applying For a Georgia e-Visa?
Documents For Georgia e-Visa Application
- A scanned copy of your original passport
- The passport must be valid for at least 3 months beyond the validity of the Georgia e-Visa
- A scanned copy of your passport with the following specifications
The maximum allowed size is 472 x 600 pixels or 4 x 5.16 cm
The photo must be at 300 DPI resolution
Scanned copy of the passport data/ID page
Must be in PDF format
What Is The Required Passport Validity For Georgia e-Visa?
Step By Step Process For Applying For Georgia e-Visa-
- Visit the official website of the Georgia e-Visa application.
- Locate the button that says APPLY
- On clicking on apply, a screen will pop up showing you the current regulation for entering Georgia for vaccinated and unvaccinated travelers.
- Make sure you take your time to read and ensure you understand the current COVID-related requirements such as vaccinations, PCR tests, etc.
- Once you read and understand the popup, you can then scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the “I Agree” button and click on it.
- A new page will come up revealing the “Citizenship/Country” page.
- Once you’re on the page, enter the following on the “Citizenship/Country” page.
How To Fill The Citizenship Page On Georgia e-Visa Portal
- Citizenship/Country [ Select your country of passport from the dropdown]
- Type of Travel Document/Passport [Select “Ordinary” from the options. The passports we hold are usually called Ordinary or Normal]
- Travel Document for Stateless Person
- Purpose of the visit [Select “Tourism” from the options]
- Visiting friends and relatives
- Study and Training less than 90 days
- Health and medical care
- Insurance [Select this box if you already have travel health insurance]
- I am a holder of a valid visa and/or residence permit of a respective country (if applicable) [ This field is visible only if you are from a certain nationality. If you hold a valid visa or residence permit from any of the countries listed in the dropdown, select it. If not, leave it as “Not Specified”]
- Security verification [Make sure you Enter the numbers and/or letters shown above this field to verify that you are a human and not a robot/computer]
- Check the box for “I confirm that I have read….”.
- Click on the green “NEXT” button.
List Of Visa Exempted Countries That Can Enter Georgia VISA-FREE.
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States